California HARP Lender: 888-409-4881
Preparing your paperwork and documentation for your Irvine refinance is not as overwhelming as some people believe.
Depending on your initial approval, you may not have to provide many documents at all.
Either way, it is a good idea to have the basic documents available at the time of submitting your Irvine HARP application in California so that your lender can have accurate information when completing the loan submission package.
The following items would be needed for all borrowers that will be on the new refinance:
1. Copy of your Driver’s License, and back if there is a renewal sticker.
2. Copy of your Social Security card.
3. Tax Return and W2’s for two years.
4. Home Owners Insurance Declaration Page or company/agents name and number.
5. All Mortgage Statements to real estate owned.
6. One month bank statement for checking/savings (all pages, even if blank). If you are printing off of the internet make sure that you print the Bank Statement, not the Account Activity.
7. Documentation of any other income (such as Social Security, retirement, court ordered child support, disability, interest, etc.). Bring award letter or other documentation showing monthly amount received.
8. If Self-Employed:
CLICK HERE to submit a contact request online and we will have one licensed California HARP Approval Network member connect with you asap. You can also feel free to Call us directly @ 888-409-4881 for any questions about HARP loans.